Laboratory Magazine - August 2021
Read the July issue of Laboratory magazine online now.
Accessed through www.dentistry.co.uk, Laboratory magazine online this month contains:
– In a new regular column, called You’re Fired, David Smith looks at current issues affecting technicians. This time he looks at what labs can do to combat same-day milled prostheses, which effectively cut out the laboratory
– Julian English reminds you to prepare for 1 October when practices get back to normal working days and have to fulfil 100% of their UDA contract
– There is a major laboratory award category open in the Dentistry awards - here's how to enter
– We have launched a free CPD portal through www.dentistry.co.uk/cpd
– Leonardo Colella, Francesco Venturo and Pietro Venezia illustrate the differences between conventional and digital onlays
– Special feature on 3D printing and scanning
– Andrew Dawood explains the basics of 3D printing technologies, to help you consider the right choice
– We preview the Orthodontic Technicians Association conference
– In these tough times we look at positive mental thinking
– Product news from around the lab world.
Laboratory magazine is an online technical title with case studies, and how-to illustrated articles, as well as all the latest information about the lab world.
Laboratory magazine is heavily read by forward-thinking investment orientated technicians and lab owners.