Read the May issue of Laboratory magazine online now.
Accessed through www.dentistry.co.uk, Laboratory magazine online this month contains:
– A dentist and technician present a case of pyschosomatic rehabilitation of a subject through a total removable prosthesis
– Axel Seeger offers tips on how to paint external stains onto monolithic zirconia crowns
– In one of the most spectacular cases the publishers have ever seen, Eric Kukucka shows before and afters of a digital denture for Andrea in a challenging case
– James Ronald of The Dental Lab, shows off his new laser welder
– There is a major laboratory award category open in the Dentistry Awards – here's how to enter
– Obituary to Alexander Barr Littlejohn
– Julian English discusses the prosthesis needs of the growing ageing population
– Exocad 3.0 Galway is here – we show the features and many benefits
– In a first from Zirkonzahn, we feature its new Shade Guides.
Laboratory magazine is an online technical title with case studies, and how-to illustrated articles, as well as all the latest information about the lab world.
Laboratory magazine is heavily read by forward-thinking investment orientated technicians and lab owners.